In recent days, approximately 80% of the population is tormented with, how to control hair fall. They also have nightmares regarding baldness and experience psychological setbacks. Some of the potential causes of hair fall are improper diet, depression, lack of vitamins, stress, and inadequate blood circulation. People suffering from chronic ailments like thyroid, diabetes and undergoing chemotherapy treatment also encounter the problem of hair fall.
The hormone-rich seeds of Fenugreek repair your hair follicles and aids in better hair growth. Additionally, the fenugreek seeds contain proteins and nicotinic acid that can strengthen your hair shafts and enhance the hair growth rate.
• Soak the fenugreek seeds in a bowl full of water and leave it overnight.
• Next morning take the soaked seeds and put them in a grinder, to obtain a smooth paste.
• Apply the paste of fenugreek onto your scalp using the fingertips, and let it dry for next 45-60 minutes.
• Rinse off the hair using the plentiful amount of tap water, and you do not need to apply a shampoo or conditioner.
• Repeating this process for at least twice or thrice a month can reduce the tendency of hair fall.
2. Amla (Indian Gooseberry):
Due to the adequate amount of Vitamin C, Amla works great to strengthen your hair and build the collagen naturally. Moreover, Amla also helps to inhibit premature graying of your hair.
• Take the dried amlas and coconut oil in a saucepan and heat over medium flame, until the oil gets black.
• After the oil cools down, apply the oil to your scalp and massage gently using your fingertips.
• Leave the oily hair for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
• You can repeat the simple home remedy for two times a week.
3. Coconut Oil Massage:
The natural oil contains a high amount of antioxidants that can strengthen your hair and add a natural glow to it. The antimicrobial property of coconut oil helps you fight against scalp infections. However, it is best to shampoo the hair the same day, as excessive greasiness can attract more dust particles onto your scalp.
• Take coconut oil in a small stainless steel bowl and heat it over the low flame.
• After the oil cools down, apply the oil gently onto your scalp and massage in circular motions.
• You can leave the oil for 30-60 minutes and rinse off your hair using a mild shampoo.
There are several branded products that claim to reduce the problem of hair fall. But it is better to avoid excess usage of chemical substances on the hairs. By incorporation of simple and effective home remedies you can get rid of hair fall problems and stay safeguard from any kind of side-effects.